Friday, December 3, 2010

EXILL - Nov 10

EXILL assignment #2, design 4 final drawings based on an icon of your choice.
I thought it was a good idea to choose a hannya (as I tried hitting two birds with one stone because my next planned tattoo is a hannya and I've never actually grown the motivation to just draw the damn thing out) but 30 drawings later I regretted it and slowly started going insane. Ever say a word so much it loses meaning? Yes. Think of that.

Going through extensive mods as I'm not happy with it, but I'll stick it up here for the time being...


Drawn onto a lantern which ended up being a disaster so it went digital! Background will be created soon. Inspired by Dan Leo.


For some pieces we had to draw in the style of other artists, and for brownie points I tried copying tutor dearest's style. She's either slightly flattered or feels like murdering me for butchering her style. We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment