Thursday, May 7, 2015

Long time, folks! A rundown of what has been happening

To anyone who still follows this blog - please forgive the huge gap in posts!

I've taken a break from freelance and general illustration (digital and traditional) since my laptop has been on the blink and I've simply had no time. However an experience has freed me up for the foreseeable future and with a brand spankin' new laptop on the horizon and a change of scenery - I should be back soon!

I have, however, been busy over Christmas and prior to the holidays, so here are some small pieces:


 A quick, simple header for the IllEagles rally poster (traditional skulls, digital font)

 A Christmas caricature gift - the dude!


 Sligo's own Swagman - Dale from the Swagman Bar, Wine Street. Done as a simple gift.
A birthday caricature
I'm pretty happy with how this piece turned out - strict directions actually brought out something I'm proud of that isn't different from what I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment